- Vat Reclaimable
- First Registration Year
- First Registration Month
- Construction Year
- 1,511 km
- Hours Run
- 738 h
- Tradus ID
- Price Options
- Rent is possible, Exchange is possible, Price is negotiable
- Net Weight
- 15,875 kg
- Operating Height
- 57 ft
- 3.90 m
- 2.54 m
- 11.58 m
- Max Lift Capacity
- 204 kg
- Maximum Lift Height
- 17 m
- Max Horizontal Reach
- 15 m
- Other Options And Attachments
- Global 2200 BTE Aircraft Deicer Truck
Perfect condition, 100 % functional
Only 738 Working Hours and 1511 traveled Km
Bring Added Efficiency to Your Deicing/Anti-icing Operation
Airports waste millions of dollars each year in excessive use of glycol because the mix percentage is set to meet the worst-case scenario of -35°F.
PREMIUM BLEND – In Truck Blending
• Uses a patented 4 tank blend system with a in-line refractometer to guarantee mix ratio accuracy.
• Final blend passes through heater allowing maximum deicing fluid temperature.
• Save money with reduced fluid usage.
• Automatically adjust glycol percentage mix on-the-fly based on outside temperature.
• Stop worrying about freeze ups with a closed loop system that automatically purges internally at shut off and an insulated water tank.
• Start quickly with instantly heated deicing fluid.
• Customize the mix percentage to meet your operational needs. An optional Automatic system actually calculates what the mix percentage should be, based on
outside temperatures, and makes adjustments to ensure the strictest government regulations, and safety guidelines, are met at all times. The system automatically purges itself 10 seconds after shut-down. A ball valve closes the line to the water pump. Water pipes, and pump, are filled with neat deicing fluid to prevent freezing. All other systems (pumps, lines, heater, etc) are purged with a 50/50 glycol mix.
Innovation has helped make Global Ground Support the leading manufacturer of deicing/anti-icing systems in the world. Consider how the Global advantage can save you time and money, while enhancing efficiency and safety.
Fluid Capacity 2200 gal. (8,316 litres)
Working Height 47’ (14.33 m)
Open Basket Capacity 2 man 450 lbs (204 kgs)
Heater 3.4M BTU
Fluid Tanks 1900 gal (7192 litres) Deicing;
300 gal (1135 litres) Anti-icing
Auxiliary Engine Deutz 4 cylinder
Weight empty 28,700 lbs (13.018 kgs)
Rotation 370° non-continuous
Pumping Systems – Deicing
Flow Rates 60 gpm (227.1 lpm)
Pressure 150 psi (10.3 bar)
Fluid Tank Capacity 1900 gal (7,192.3 L)
Pumping Systems – Anti-icing
Flow Rates 20 gpm (75.7 lpm)
Pressure 50 psi (3.4 bar)
Fluid Tank Capacity 300 gal (757.1 L)
Maximum w/tanks full 25 mph (40.2 kph)
Maximum w/boom unstowed 4 mph (6.4 kph)
Weights - GVWR
Front Axle 12,000 lbs (5,443 kg)
Rear Axle 23,000 lbs (10,432 kg)
Total 35,000 lbs (15,875 kg)
Height – Stowed 12’-8” (3.9 m)
Width 8’-4” (2.54 m)
Length – Stowed 38’-2” (11.58 m)
Wheelbase 186” (4,724 mm)
Turning Radius 33’-4” (10.16 m)
Fuel Capacity 205 gal (773 L)
• No Stabilizers
• Maximum working height - 57 feet (17m)
• Deice vertical stabilizer of WB Aircraft with
• Longest side reach
• Deice up to 95 foot radius
• Cover more area in less time.
• Commercial tandem rear axle chassis.
If needed we have available extra photos.
KRAN Empowering Projects is a equipment rental company with headquarters based in Romania / Constanta City. The Deicer is currently deployed in Constanta. If interested transport can be arranged. The reason of selling is that we want to orient towards purchasing other construction machinery.
Feel free to visit our website to check our offers :